Thursday, January 8, 2009

SNSS Sketch Challenge Entry


I've been practicing coloring. I'm far from really good at it but maybe if I keep practicing, I'll get better at it. I made this card for the Sweet 'n Sassy Sketch Challenge this week. I haven't entered too many challenges before but this one looked like fun. And of course, practicing will help.
Here's a picture of the full card:

And here's the recipe:
Stamped rose image from A year of flowers by Melanie Muenchinger and colored with Kor-i-Noor woodless pencils.
Sentiment from Say it with flowers by Melanie Muenchinger.
Background paper by The Paper Studio.

So far so good with my New Year's resolution to post to my blog more often. There are plenty of things to keep me busy so hopefully I'll keep up with my resolution. Hope everyone is safe and warm. I've heard rumblings that another winter storm is headed our way, just in time for the weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Come back and visit soon!

Happy inking,
Donna

2 comments:

Lorie said...

My goodness...your coloring is great! I love that sketch!

Bev T. said...

Your coloring is great -- love the card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...