Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Merci

I won a blog candy last week from Sally's Card Blog and the goodies arrived yesterday. So last night I got to play with some new things. One was a chain of flowers. I also wanted to use the Sweet 'n Sassy Design Team Sketch Challenge so I created this thank you card.

I'm going to send it to Sally as a "thank you!" for the blog candy. There were some really neat things in the package. You'll be seeing them in the near future on other projects.

This card doesn't have a lot of stamping on it. Just the sentiments are stamped.

  • Sentiment on front: Stampin' Up! Merci stamp set
  • Inside sentiment: Stampin' Up! Full of Life stamp set
  • Yellow ribbon: $1 clearance bin at Michael's

I don't often decorate the inside of my cards but I thought this one deserved something. So I copied some of the design on the outside on the inside. I really liked the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is going well!



Happy inking,



Donna

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Its gorgeous,
great colours,
hugs
Angie

Jeanette said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch. It is very lovely! Hugs Jeanette

Lorie said...

Oh, those daisy's are so pretty! Great job!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Good luck on my blog candy.

Bev T. said...

Great card and just love the inside -- I know you are supposed to decorate the inside also but I think that is harder to do than the outside but you sure did a good job of carrying you theme inside.

Carolyn King said...

how pretty. Definitely makes me smile! Love those flowers and i LOVE how you used the same design on the inside but changed the orientation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...