Monday, March 16, 2009

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge

If you haven't checked out Stamp TV yet, what are you waiting for? I just love the videos that show you how to do all kinds of techniques. There are all kinds of things to do there. Last night I made a card for a sketch challenge that's being hosted over at Stamp TV.

The iris image was stamped from a Gina K stamp set called Elegant Flowers. It comes in the first ever kit offered by Stamp TV. I colored the irises with regular colored pencils. I was well pleased with everything in the kit and it's fun to create your own or follow along with ideas they present in the videos. (No, I was not paid to promote! LOL) But you can win all kinds of prizes if you participate in the challenges. It's been great fun! Thanks for stopping by.

Happy inking,

Donna

3 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

absolutely gorgeous,
I love it, its one of my favourite flowers,
Such great craft work,

Stef H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I second what Lilacanglia said!

Lorie said...

I love that iris! It was my grandma's favorite flower. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...