Monday, March 9, 2009

While the Cats away... Read Craft Critique

I'm in the Florida Keys this week taking a little R&R and soaking up some sun. So I'm not creating this week because it's difficult to bring all those things on a plane. But while I'm away I have been checking e-mail and I found out I won a sketch challenge at the Sweet 'n Sassy forum. I get my pick of a stamp set. I'll have to check that out really soon.
But my biggest point in writing today is to tell you about the Craft Critique. They've been celebrating their two year anniversary. Fun stuff! You need to check them out. They give great reviews of products of all things crafty.
I'll be back later this week when I get home and have some things to show you!
Thanks for stopping by....

Happy inking,

Donna

2 comments:

Stef H said...

Lucky you! I love the Keys! I hope your enjoy it to the fullest and you come back nice & relaxed.

Congrats on the win and thanks for the heads up. It's a new place for me to check out so I'm on my way!

Regards,

sassyb07 said...

congratulations Donna!
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...