Sunday, April 12, 2009

Courtney's Tuesday Challenge

I'm a little behind in my challenges. I put this one off because I really had to think about it. Courtney's (CBCC) challenge was to use pop tabs on your card. (She actually said Coke tabs but I would get drummed out of my house if we had Coke. This is definitely a Pepsi family. LOL!)

Here's what I came up with.


The image is from a retired Stampin' Up! set stamped by a friend and I colored it while we were on vacation in March. The ribbon is from Target's $1 Spot. The punched edge is from a Martha Stewart punch. As you can see I used the piece that was punched off too. It was a quick and easy card. And don't you just love to recycle items! Have a wonderful Monday. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy inking,

Donna

3 comments:

Stef H said...

Lovely! And one of my favorite stamps too!

Hugs,

Lilacanglia said...

Recycling is brilliant,
Just like your card,
Have a little award for you on my blog,
Hugs
Angie,

Dani said...

This is great! Fabulous job with the challenge! I love how they're all in a row! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...