Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge


This week I feel in love with the sketch challenge on Stamp TV. I'm not sure what it was but there was just something about this challenge. I actually did the challenge twice. And here's what I came up with.

This was my first attempt. I always have trouble with male cards, but I thought this one turned out pretty well. Sorry it's a little skewed from the scanner. Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Gina K Elegant Flowers (sentiment) and Guiding Light
Card Stock: grey, black, white, and red
Embellishments: recycled cord, 3 gold brads

And my second attempt:


A Happy Birthday card in purples! Here's the recipe:
Stamp Sets: Gina K Eclectic Summer and Eclectic Summer Sayings (from the new summer kit on Stamp TV)
Card stock: several colors of purple, white, and black (am I into black lately, or what?)
Embellishments: ribbon and 3 yellow and orange flower brads

Lately I've been noticing the trend to really finish off the card by making the inside match the outside. I don't do this all the time because sometimes I am in a rush but this time I matched the inside to the outside. Here's the pic:


I am very pleased with how these both turned out. I thought they really matched nicely.
Thanks for stopping by today. Today was the last day of the Dimensional Modeling class I was taking for work, so tomorrow it's back to the regular grind behind my desk. Hope your week is going well.Until next time...

Happy inking,

Donna

4 comments:

Stef H said...

and i love them too. they are both absolutely fabulous. each different yet the same. just fabulous.

hugs,

Carolyn King said...

ohhh...love em! Great images and designs!

sassyb07 said...

they're both great designs Donna!
hugs, Valerie

Becky said...

Well you did an awesome job with the outside and in. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...