Tuesday, July 28, 2009

And Last but not Least.... CB Challenge #41

July is almost gone. Where did all those July days go. August is looming. It's scary how fast the days go. The Cuttlebug Challenge Blog had a marvelous challenge to win new products that were being introduced at CHA. You needed to participate in all four of the challenge for July. And here's my last project. The challenge was to alter a container using the Cuttlebug. I chose to alter a jelly jar to fill and give as a gift at Christmas time.




I have amazed myself this year. I actually have quite a few things done for Christmas. Maybe if I keep up the pace I won;t still be making things on Christmas Eve. Oh yeah, I forgot, that's a tradition, right? It a tradition I wouldn't mind getting rid of.
Back to my project. The lid is embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. And it's very difficult to see in the picture but the peppermint paper is embossed with the "With Love" embossing folder. I also used my Cuttlebug to cut out the die shapes of the stars and the trees. I really like how the ribbon runs through them.

If you are interested in seeing my other projects for the Cuttlebug Challenge you can check them out:
Challenge #40 a sketch challenge;
Challenge #39 a color challenge; and
Challenge #38 a red, white, and blue card.

I've really enjoyed participating in all the challenges. I haven't had my Cuttlebug all that long and I learn something new about it every day! Keep your fingers crossed. I'd love to win some new accessories. I'm really wearing out that poor Swiss Dots Folder. LOL! Thanks for stopping by. Take care until next time!

Happy Inking,

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is adorable! I love Christmas projects!!

Thanks for playing along!
Angie Tieman
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

it's super cute!! thanks for joining in at CBC - good luck!

Dani said...

Wow, Donna! Your CB projects are all fabulous! Great job!

ann.edmonds said...

ooh, does this mean that if I have fancy jelly jars, I can give them to you to reuse? This one does look really pretty!

Meda said...

Oh, you are really great to have already made Christmas things. I am so behind with everything! Also speaking about worn out embossing folders, you should see my textile folder. You can't even read the cuttlebug logo on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...