Thursday, July 23, 2009

CPS Sketch 125

JustRite Stamps is sponsoring the Card Positioning Systems Sketch Challenge this week. I have drooled over these stamps for so long now and so far I haven't been able to buy any. So I decided this was the week to try out the challenge and see if I could get lucky and win some. Remember this has been a lucky week so far. My BFF (Hi Julie!) told me to go buy a lottery ticket. LOL! So here's the sketch:


And here's what I did with the sketch:


I used the Gina K set called Best Fishes and another sheet of background paper from the summer stamp kit from Gina K. I really like that paper. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder for the top of the card, hoping that it might looks like bubbles in the water and used Versamark ink to highlight the seaweed at the bottom of the card. And of course the self-adhesive "bubbles" add that special touch. Who can resist a little bling, right?

So cross your fingers. I'm hoping for a win over at the CPS! Thanks for stopping today. With my DH gone I'm really getting some crafting time in. Hope you are enjoying the extra posts. Take care!

Happy inking,

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is so cute! I love the embossed bubbles for the top!

Karen said...

Fun seahorse + fun bubbles = cute card! I have been eyeing the Just Rite Stampers as well for awhile, but like you, do not have them. I know someone else won them, but at least we had fun playing along, right?! :>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...