Monday, July 6, 2009

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge


Here's the birthday card I made for DH's soon-to-be 6 year old nephew. I used the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge. Henry likes trains and "diggers" so I used Melanie Muenchinger's Wee Tees. I wanted to try the Cuttlebug die that came with my Cuttlebug so I cut out the red trim around each image with the die. I sponged the backgrounds in blue.
Hope your week is off to a fabulous start! After all the rain we had over the July 4th weekend we finally got a sunny day; just in time to go back to work. LOL Thanks for stopping by!

Happy inking,

Donna

4 comments:

Lorie said...

This is adorable Donna! Great job1

Selene Kempton said...

This is stinkin cute! Awesome job with the sketch Donna! Thank you for playing along!

Lori said...

That is so cute!

Connie Babbert said...

Too cute! Wouldn't some little boy just LOVE this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...