Monday, October 12, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes

Just a quick one tonight. This didn't take me much time to put together because I didn't have a lot of time. This is a new set designed by Carolyn King and distributed by Gina K Designs. Carolyn is donating all proceeds for this stamp set to research for Alzheimer's disease in honor of her grandmother. Isn't that a wonderful thing to do? So I had to buy this set.

Both the image and the sentiment are from Cammie's set. And I used the sketch challenge from Kaboodles Blog. This is challenge #15.

I also tried for a monochromatic effect to work for the Cuttlebug Spot challenge #52. I used the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder for the background and cut both the image and the sentiment from scalloped rectangular nestabilities. While still in the nestabilities I sponged the paper with red ink. I added the ribbon from Gina K's Stamp TV Kit and punched some red snowflakes for embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week is off to a good start. Lots to do this week and I feel like I might be coming down with something. I guess I'll do everything I can to ward that off. Until next time...

Happy inking,


6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Super card Donna,
Thank you for joining in at Kaboodles this week, Good Luck,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

A fabulous card - thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.

Carolyn King said...

Adorable Donna!!! Love what you did with this set **hugs**

Sue Lelli said...

Super cute card! Love the embossing and the adorable santa and the sentiment!

Judy said...

Very pretty card! I like the colors.

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling card Donna! I love it all the more because of the donation of the stamp sales to Alzheimer's. My Dad died from this horrible disease. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...