Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Gifts

I am a bad blogger lately! So little time right now. And of all things we are trying to buy a property now too. So we've spent time looking at places, talking with our realtor and negotiating. Not exactly what I thought I'd be doing the week before Christmas. But being home this weekend has helped me get a big project finished.

These are the ornaments I made with reinkers and glitter, thanks to Nancy Dawson of Paper Dreams and Creative Wishes. I wish I had something to hang these on so you could see them better. They are very easy to make.

Then I went to the Scor-Pal site and found a cupcake box to use to hold the ornaments. These were very easy to put together too and I embellished them in a variety of ways. This one used the 5 petal flower punch and the Gina K set of Holiday Cheer.

And here's the final product, minus one that I gave away last night as a hostess gift at a holiday party. Don't they make adorable little hostess gifts! I do hope that Hobby Lobby has these ornament left over again after Christmas. I'd like to make a set for my tree next year!
Are you ready for Christmas? I'm definitely not, but working on it. Have a wonderful week! Blessing for a very Merry Christmas. I'll be back soon!

Happy inking,

5 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

You did a great job! and your boxes are lovely. I do hope they have them leftover for ya. We don't have a Hobby Lobby but Michael's had them BUT they are all gone for us. These are gorgeous and you were a great pupil.

sassyb07 said...

how cute these ornament balls are Donna....love the colors you used too.....hugs, Valerie

Jacque said...

Gosh, Donna, these are such lovely gifts and you have done such a beautiful job in presenting them!!! Love the boxes and those ornaments are GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for your sweet and kind comment on my blog and I extend best wishes to you for a most blessed holiday season...Hugs..Jacque

Meda said...

Hi Donna,
I love your ornaments. And the packaging is just great.
I will not be ready for Christmas this year because of work. Thank God for my mother who has offered to cook something for us. I hope you will have a lovely Christmas with your family.

JustRite Stampers said...

Hi, Donna - we couldn't find a way to get back with you about you having trouble leaving a comment on our new blog at Typepad. We've changed some settings you should now be able to sign in with just your name and email! We that helps!

http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...