Friday, February 12, 2010

Flourishes What is Your Cup of Tea? Challenge

I'm getting this challenge in at the last minute. It's due this afternoon! The challenge at Flourishes blog is to create a card that is inspired from your favorite drink. Now don't get me wrong here. I do like to drink wine on occasion but it certainly isn't my drink of choice all the time. LOL!

The wine glass comes from a set called A Charmed Life by Melanie Muenchinger. The set comes with tons of little charms to add to your wine glass. I added the birthday cupcake since my card is for a birthday. The sentiment comes from the same set. The background circle punch outs are from paper that a friend sent me last week (Hi, Val! Thanks again!). And I added some ribbon from Michael's.

Just a quick one today. I'm not sure how much time I'll have on the weekend but hope to be back with some blog candy for reaching 5,000 hits on my blog. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

I like your spunk! Way to go for it! Darling and vibrant creation! Thanks for joining us over at Flourishes! :-)

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna,
I love your card! The wine glass stamp is really nice.
I was thinking to myself "that I really liked the circles" and then you said the paper was from me, LOL! I'm glad you were able to us it!
hugs, Valerie

Stef H said...

i'm not much of a drinker either except for that occasional glass of wine - like maybe 2ice a year! but this sure is pretty!

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...