Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Butterfly

Happy Monday! My project tonight is another card for the Gina K Illustrator Blog Hop Challenge. We were to use at least two different colors of the new Gina K pure luxury card stock and one of the new stamp sets.

For this card I used two of the stamp sets. The butterfly is from Hope is Faith stamp set and the sentiment is from Inside and Out, a beautiful set filled with lovely verses and sentiments to use for all occasions. I double embossed the background using the Victoria embossing folder and the heart-shaped Nestabilities. The card stock colors I used were lovely lavender and lemon drop, definitely pure luxury! I love this color combination. I added pure luxury gold-lined ribbon, tying my bow with the Bow Easy. I sponged the edges of the heart with Lavender Lace ink. Wish me luck on this challenge. I would love to be Gina's guest designer for March.

Thanks for stopping by today. Let me know what you think of the card! God bless you all this week.

Inky hugs,

2 comments:

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous. the yellow heart is beautiful! i really love this one.

sassyb07 said...

very pretty Donna!
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...