Monday, August 30, 2010

Scrap-Creations!

I almost forgeot to post this card for the Scrap-Creations challenge.This week you needed to use ribbon, flowers and brads or pearls. I made this at our new property this past weekend and I forgot to take along anything to color with so I had to paper piece all my images. Actually I really like the paper piecing.


Details:
Stamps: Gina K Designs: Enjoy the Sunshine (image) and Arranged with Love (sentiment)
Card Stock: Gina K Green Apples
Spellbinders: Oval Nestabilities and Tags
Embellishments: 3mm pearls and Gina K dotted ribbon

Sorry this is such a quick post but I had to post this from work before the challenge expired. Don't tell my boss! LOL! Thanks for taking a peek. Take care!

Donna

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Great card, thanks so much for joining us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

sassyb07 said...

stunning Donna!
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...