Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Surprise Halloween Treat

Hello there! I'm enjoying getting a few projects done this week. And I have some great and exciting news but I have to keep it a secret for just a little more time. Stay tuned and I promise to let you know my secret.

Today I found a great tutorial for a fun Halloween treat holder. The tutorial is on the Create with Connie & Mary blog. You will love this little treat. I so had to make one tonight and I don;t think it will be my last one either. So here's my take on the tutorial.

I punched the moon from yellow card stock and sponged with So Saffron ink. I stamped and cut out the bats and added them to the moon. The pumpkin is a digital image from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The image is stacked on the black card stock background. The holder is tied with Halloween ribbon from Michael's.

This is the inside of the treat holder. I haven't gotten the gum yet to add as the treat. The inside designer paper is from Hobby Lobby and the images are from a retired set from Stampin' Up!
Check out Connie's samples of the tutorial. They are totally cute!
I am entering this project into the challenge at Delightful Challenges: Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere! This was such fun! Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your week is going well! Take care!

Donna

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness...this is so cute! You won my little comment challenge today so contact me and we'll work out a prize! :o)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Donna
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...