Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Christmas Goodies

I wanted to share a few more things I made for Christmas gifts.  I hope you enjoy them.

This is a pillow for my son who is a huge Colts fan. I crossed stitched him the insert and then sewed the pillow. Quite a feat for me since I am not much of a sewer. But I am thrilled with how it turned out!

These are the ornaments I made for my co-workers. I think I posted some of these previously. They are made from recycled ribbon spools, spray painted and then decorated for the tree. They all seemed to like them!

And finally, two more tissue boxes. I will be making more of these for all seasons. I definitely want one for my desk at work.

Today is Christmas Eve day. By the time this is posted our Christmas at home will be over and we will be traveling toward Cincinnati. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Donna

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow, Donna...those look great! You have been super busy! Safe travels to you!

craftieodmae said...

Love em all but the tissue boxes are my fav! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...