Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Comfort

This week has been really busy and it's going to spill over into next week. On January 22nd I am teaching a class for spring crafts to Girl Scout leaders. So I have lots to do before then. I have the handouts done but I haven't made any examples yet or cut any paper for the leaders to do make 'n takes. I think we have 40 in the class so I better get busy. So in that vein I am doing everything at the last minute this week including my design team projects and my challenges. So tonight it was Joan's Garden challenge. Entries have to be in by 6am tomorrow so you'd better hurry if you want to participate.  This week's challenge has four parts: 

1. Use some kind of animal, bird or whatever
2. Use a floral background paper
3. Do something that takes you out of your comfort zone
4. Use some kind of Die

 Three of the requirements are pretty clear: I used animals, a floral background and a die. But you might be asking what's out of my comfort zone here. I am a neat and tidy crafter. I like straight lines and everything neat and tidy. So sticking everything at different angles is really out of my comfort zone. I think it turned out okay but I'm not sure that I love it.

I hope you'll come back tomorrow morning for the Delightful Challenge this week and a new release from Digital Delights. It's a Valentine extravaganza! 

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is so cute Donna! Great job stepping outside that comfort zone!

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna, love all your elements, can't wait to see the finished project.....great image, LOL
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...