Sunday, June 5, 2011

An Outlawz Challenge and more

Recently I found a new forum area called Outlawz. They are having a summer party and anyone can join in.

The party began today so check it out and join in the fun. I found the sketch challenge this evening and decided to play along.

I used  two Stampin' Up! retired sets. The sentiment is from Everyday Classics from Papertrey Ink. I sponged the background with three colors of ink and cut the circle and scalloped circle with Spellbinders Nestabilities. Hope you will check out Outlawz and join in the fun! Have a wonderful start to your week!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I love the background on your card Donna! Great job!

Marlene said...

Wowza Donna...that is one gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing. :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this great masculine card, Donna! The trees and golden sky make such a pretty background for your wonderful deer!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment during today's MFP blog hop! I sincerely appreciate your visit!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...