Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Sweets

Mmmmm! One of my favorite summer time treats is strawberries. We eat lots of them this time of year. So when the Outlawz challenge asked for a summer theme I thought of strawberries. And I used the Flourishes sketch to make the layout of the card.

I used Flourishes Strawberries stamp set. The embossing on each side is from Just my Type Cuttlebug embossing folder. The flower flourish border is from a Fiskar's punch.

Thanks for stopping by today. My inlaws will be coming tomorrow to visit for the weekend. We will be out at our other property and that means no Internet access. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back at the beginning of next week!

Donna

4 comments:

Lorie said...

What a fun summery card Donna! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rosie Guiher said...

What a great summer card! Yumm. Have a great weekend!

Toni Storie said...

How very sweet and summery!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is giving away a monthly kit, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...