Sunday, July 10, 2011

Say Hay

Just a quick post today. I'd like to get as much creating time as possible since I will be in Atlanta most of the week for an institute for work. I leave Tuesday mroning. So here's my simple card for today.

The images are from Digital Delights by Louby Lou called Littel Boy Blue. The sentiment is from Fun at the Farm from Clear Dollar Stamps but designed by Wendy of Digital Delights.  I'm sending this to my DH's nephew for his birthday later this month.

I'm entering it into a couple challenges:
Delightful Challenges: On the Farm
Outlawz Monday Greeting Card: Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Donna

3 comments:

Lorie said...

What a sweet card! I hope you enjoy your trip!

Melissa Craig said...

Little boy blue.... What a sweet card. Have a good trip.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Donna
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...