Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thank You DYSU

I'm not sure that I am crazy about my card tonight. I saw a similar card on Kristen Werner's blog but I think I like her card much better. Teehee! Here's my thank you card for the DYSU challenge.

The image is a stamp that my son Dan gave me when he visited a while ago. I love the beach scene. I used scrap pieces of paper to outline. Pretty simple card.
Thanks for stopping by. I have a couple more projects that I've been working on so come back soon. Have a wonderful hump day!


7 comments:

Lorie said...

I love this! It is so pretty Donna!

Denise said...

Great card - love the image.
Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Thank You Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

WencheP said...

Very cool. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna i think the card is so cute!

Peggysue said...

I love the design of this Donna! And I have never seen that image before. I like the quirky-ness of it. Thanks for making time to play in our Thank You challenge at Do You Stack Up? this week. Good luck in the draw!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for playing along with DYSU challenge blog. Tenny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...