Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Light up the Holidays

Happy hump day! Work has been so busy this week that I look forward to coming home and just do nothing. But I had a challenge from Joan's Garden that I really wanted to participate in. I haven't had a chance to do a challenge with Joan for a while. Between going to Austria and the busy family life I haven't found the time. But I'm thrilled to be creating with Joan's challenges. Let me tell you Joan's is definitely a challenge. My card:

Joan's challenge: Use a die; Use a Christmas sentiment; Use some kind of light (a candle, Christmas tree lights, etc); Use red and white and additional colors if you wish. The lights are from a retired Stampin' Up! set called Borders. The sentiment dies used are from Clear Dollar Stamps and the border at the top is a double punched border from Martha Stewart. I added the candy cane ribbon.
I'm also entering this into the Party Time Tuesday challenge of anything goes!

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow night is shopping night for the big 80th birthday bash for my MIL. I have to check out some things I need for my costume. Have a wonderful Thursday!

3 comments:

Selma said...

Donna your card is so pretty. I like that string of lights for the border. Thank you for joining us this week in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Lorie said...

Great card Donna! I love the lights!

Carolyn King said...

Fun challenge--- love the lights!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...