Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thinking of You

Just a quick little card today that I wanted to send to a friend to let her know that I am thinking about her.

The image is another freebie from the Papertrey Ink digi stamps that I talked about yesterday. I think it's just so sweet. The rest is pretty easy. I used a little Zva bling and some twine. I popped up the image with pop dots. This is for the Card Patterns sketch challenge.
I think I'm going to get some more creating time this evening. Hope your Tuesday was fabulous.



3 comments:

Lorie said...

That is just so pretty with all the pearls! I bet your friend will love it!

Betty Benton said...

Those were really cute images -- I haven't gotten around to making another card with them but will one of these days!! Love that bling!

whoistracy said...

Oh that little bird is just adorable! So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...