Monday, March 5, 2012

Hippo Birdy 2 Ewes

Happy Monday! Very cold here today but tomorrow it's supposed to be back into the 50s. The weather is so strange. Nothing new on the re-organization at work. But we continue to pack up things for the move. I can't imagine doing my job out of boxes for the next 4 months. But that might be just what happens.

My card for today is a birthday card for a special friend.
I just love the image. Too funny! The image was a freebie from Karen Hill. It's colored with Bic Markers and Copics. I used the double-sided paper, added it to the background and then embossed with the Swirl embossing folder. The border punch is Martha Stewart and I added the three button embellishment tied with raffia. I'm entering the card in several challenges:
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. One-fifth of the work week is over. Hippo-hurray! Okay I'm done with hippos now. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That made me laugh ;-)

kitten - DYSU team

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Donna....love your embossing of the papers....thanks for playing with Carly's sketch!...hope to see you next time again!
xxx Margreet

auntbeespickles said...

OH MY LAND DONNA! How totally adorable is this. Funny, though I had to read it out load - then I giggled and giggled! Too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at Sketches by Carly challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
Hugs, Sarah Sketches by Carly Design Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...