Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Wednesday

Just a quick note tonight to let you know that I had my follow-up appointment with the surgeon today. Everything is progressing fine and he removed the stitches. I am so grateful! He did replace the stitched with butterfly bandages that need to stay on for a week. I can live with that. And he said to take it easy for another week. No 25 mile hikes and he pointed looked at my husband so maybe after the surgery they had a conversation about hiking? Who knows. LOL! Anyway, I am a happy camper. The only thing that could make it better is if he had said I should take another week off. Getting ready for day camp is a huge undertaking so right now is may busiest time. Camp starts June 18th.

I do have another card for you tonight. I made this last weekend.

Another graduation card that my daughter needed for someone. I love the butterfly with the Stickles added. It really stands out on the card.

That's it for me today. I am beat and headed for bed. Hope you all have a wonderful end to your week. I'll be working on day camp all weekend.Tom's parents are coming out to Baby Creek to help out. So we'll be bagging bird seed and cutting yarn and taping the ends and lots of other things to get ready. I hope you have a marvelous weekend!

Hugs,

Donna

5 comments:

Lorie said...

What a great card! Fun! Good luck with those projects! :)

Stef H said...

this is one gorgeous graduation card. the colors are "not the norm" which makes it fabulous and that butterfly is the perfect touch.

wooooooo hoooo on the good news, but i'm with you... the doc should have said another week OFF from work! oh well, what do they know LOL.

hugs :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful grad card, beautiful butterfly!

Carolyn King said...

Awesome! Beautiful card. love the little butterfly accent!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- love the beautiful butterfly! I have a few grad cards to make- this is a fun idea to use different colors- esp on the butterfly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...