Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Helloooo

Just a quick card tonight. I made a series of these cards with the windows. Most of them I am sending to Operation Write Home for our service men and women.

The image is a freebie from Dearie Dolls and the sentiment is from the Doodle Pantry set called Quirky Parrot. I used fall color designer paper for the background, added the window embellishment and the image and sentiment. Lots of layers but pretty simple.

I'm entering these challenge:
Thanks for stopping by today. It's a busy week and not enough time. But my son Dan called last night (from Utah) and said he wanted to take me to the Colts game in Indianapolis. I am so excited to see him but even more excited that we are going to get a little mother-son time watching a football game together. Hope you get time this weekend for fun with your family.  Hope the rest of your week is amazing!

Donna

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Super sweet card, Donna! The troops are sure to love it!

Stef H said...

love the window. just got me a window die too!

have a great weekend. hope ur staying warm, because it's getting chilly here!

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Super sweet card Donna! Love the blue sky in the window! Hugz, COlleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...