Sunday, October 14, 2012

Purple Poppies

Happy Sunday! Oh my, almost the start of another week. I have a short week this week. I am only working Monday and Tuesday and then taking the rest of the week off. Hoping for some serious crafting time at the end of the week. Tonight I worked on some birthday cards. I want to share one for my MIL. Bet you can't guess what her favorite color is. LOL!


Purple, purple and more purple! The gorgeous image is a pre-colored poppie image from Doodle Pantry. Isn't is beautiful! You can receive this set free just for playing along with the Doodle Pantry Challenge. Play before October 24th and receive the free poppies. It's difficult to see but I printed the poppies twice and then popped up several pieces on the flowers and stems. The sketch is from Operation Write Home.
I am entering these challenges:
One other reminder, that Doodle Pantry has a sale right now.  October 10 thru October 16, you can take 25% OFF your entire cart (excludes gift certificates).

  • Shop at doodlepantry.com
  • Add items to your cart
  • Click to view cart
  • Scroll to the bottom of your cart
  • Enter the coupon 254U in the coupon field and CLICK SUBMIT to see discount apply
  • Proceed to checkout and pay, you will be required to login or to create a new account 
Hope you have a wonderful start to your week. Take care and stop by again soon!

Hugs,

Donna

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love love your purple and your entire arrangement of the card...down to the doily. I hope you have lots of craft time during your time off. I'm the opposite...my son is home for two more days for fall college break and I'm taking a class for teacher re-certification the rest of the week.

Linda Anderson said...

How beautiful Donna! Love these flowers and your added dimension by popping them up. The doily is the perfect touch.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Donna, love your purple poppies and the fab doily!
hugs

Elizabeth Hart said...

Gorgeous with the use of doily - really sets off these flowers.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Donna :-) the flowers are beautiful and I love the doily, very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very beautiful card!! I love your purple poppies! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela DT

Laurie HIMCR said...

Beautiful card! And what a great way to use up some scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...