Sunday, January 20, 2013

I am Loving Washi Tape

I've been a lazy card maker this week but working on an afghan that I started after Christmas. So I've been crafty but not with something that I can show right away. So I whipped up a very simple birthday card since I need several right at the beginning of February.


This card is about as CAS as it gets. I just added several colors of washi tape to a scrap of white card stock and then punched out a butterfly. Popped up the butterfly on the card and added a sentiment. The washi tape really makes this fun! I am entering this card into the Simon Says challenge to use washi tape.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I get an extra day this week with the Martin Luther King holiday tomorrow. I'll be helping several hundred Girl Scouts do service projects tomorrow most of the day. Have a wonderful start to your week!

Donna

7 comments:

Lorie said...

This card is one of my favorites that you've made! Love it!

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna your card is so pretty, love the butterfly and how easy it seems to make up. I haven't used this tape yet but look forward to trying it.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a clever clever idea and use of that fun tape. I have yet to buy any but love seeing what people do with it.

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful! Clean and simple perfection. Really love the bright colors of washi that you used... certainly pops off that white card base! :) Thanks for playing along with our "Washi Tape" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp! xo

Carolyn King said...

ok...so i totally love this. Beautiful pop of color and love the sentiment with pearl!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I just adore that dp buttefly Donna!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, I have never used washi tape before but it seems to be really versatile, certainly love what you created with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...