Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cute Fox

I found this cute little guy as a freebie at Bugaboo Stamps and fell in love! So I colored him up and used  sketch from Flourishes challenge to put him on a card. The designer paper is digi paper but I can't remember which company it's from. Very likely it's Doodle Pantry. The sentiment is from Flourishes Strawberry stamp set. I used some scraps of paper for embellishment. The banner paper was cut with a square punch. The image was cut with Spellbinders circle die. I used 6 self-adhesive rhinestones. I am entering Bugaboo challenge of anything goes.

I hope you have a spectacular Friday and a relaxing weekend. After work tomorrow my hubby and I will be driving in to Cincinnati to visit his parents. We are supposed to get some rain but my son in Boston called and they are expecting several feet of snow. So if you are in that area please be safe! Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

3 comments:

Stef H said...

awwww, cute fox. i live in what's called the FOX VALLEY. we have lots of foxes running around. they are really beautiful. further north of us is having a coyote problem. newscasters have warned us to keep our pets on a leash.. your fox definitely looks harmless - LOL.

yeah, i hope the east coast doesn't get what they're predicting. yikes.

hope you get to stay home and craft and stay nice and toasty.

hugs :)

Jen Leeflang said...

How cute is that!!! Thanks for joining us in our February AYTHING GOES challenge at Bugaboo’s Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in this challenge and I look forward to seeing your creation for the next challenge.
Luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT MEMBER

Glenda Atkins said...

What a cute fox and darling card! Drive safe this weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...