Saturday, February 16, 2013

Doodle Pantry Sponsoring

Happy Saturday! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge. The challenge this week is Clean And Simple for kids. I used a Doodle Pantry image that I have always wanted to use but hadn't used yet.

I just love the ants but the big draw for me here is the machinery. You see my hubby is a big kid at heart and loves his machinery. Right before Christmas he bought a track hoe. So far we don't have a dump truck but I'm sure he'd find a use for it if we did have one. LOL! Of course the image is from Doodle Pantry called Toy Truck Ants. I used the outline stamp and colored it but it also comes pre-colored. The background paper is more recycled wall paper. The sentiment is also from the same set, die cut from a Clear Dollar Stamp die set. I rounded the corners of the image and the background piece. It's embellished with some gold twine. I hope you'll join in with the challenge and make a card 4 a kid! Have a super weekend.

Donna

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great card for a great cause! I have used the image several times in the past to say "Here's the latest dirt"....haha Great children's card. Haha ... the machinery! When I was in college, they left a huge machine like this in the parking lot and I crawled up on it in my tight little dress and had my picture taken. Humm...I need to go find it and if I do, I will send you the pic thru email..haha

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Donna, fab card for the challenge, perfect for the little boys out there. I say boys because overall they do love playing with machinery more than girls, at least that has been my experience:O). Great card!

Dawn Frost said...

Awesome wallpaper Donna! Great CAS card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...