Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love is in the Air

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Do you have a favorite team for the game? I'm looking forward to spending the evening watching. My LSS had a kit for Valentine cards. I'd never bought one before so I thought I would try it out. Here are a couple of the cards I made from the kit.






The bird cage, heart and LOVE sentiment are stickers from Doodlebug Designs. I added the twine to make it look like it's supporting the bird cage. The rest is just scraps of papers. I am entering this card into these challenges:\

Here's another card from the kit:





More stickers from Doodlebug Designs with a scrap of fun key paper. I added a bit of black twine. The card is a 4 inch square. I am entering this card into these challenges:

Hope you all enjoy the Super Bowl! For me it's Go 49ers! And make your week amazing! Mine starts out in long underwear trying to stay warm as we unload 4 semis of Girl Scout cookies. Why is that so much more fun than work! LOL!

Donna

6 comments:

Beccy said...

Your card is so sweet Donna, I love those little birds in the cage. The big letters you used for the sentiment are also fabulous. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are fantastic...I did a close up and they sure dont look like stickers. Love them both but the little birdies in the first one won my heart. Super Duper!

Darlene Lyons said...

Wonderful cards! Love how you embellished the word Love! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Glenda Atkins said...

Two delightful cards, love them both!

Lorie said...

I love your cards...such fun!

Kim Ryden said...

Cute card! All of those keys are great! Thanks for playing with us at HIMCR this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...