Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winner's of the Washi Tape Challenge and Comments

Just a quick post to let you know who won the the washi tape challenge and who won for commenting on the washi tape entry. First, let me thank everyone who participated; either by commenting or making a card. I also want to thank Operation Write Home for picking me to be one of the challenges for this Virtual Card Making Party; my very first time. It was a blast and I loved playing in all the challenges. Now without further ado, the winners:

From the Comments:
Robin from Crafting with Robin

The randomly picked winner for the challenge was:
Jessi from Jessi's Cards

Congratulations to Robin and Jessi. Please send me an email at drinckel at yahoo dot com with your mailing address and I'll get your prizes right out to you. Thanks to everyone who commented or played along. See you for the next VCMP!

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats to the winners!

Stef H said...

congrats to the winners.

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...