Sunday, March 17, 2013

Make a Joyful Noise

Happy St. Patty's Day! This date came up on me way too fast. I didn't get all the cards made that I wanted to but Easter is fast approaching so I have to get in gear for that one. I consider Easter cards a bit more important than St. Patrick's Day cards. But guess what? Do I have an Easter card for you today. No way! I have a Christmas card. LOL! But it's a green Christmas card in honor of St. Patty's Day.





I used the Simon Says sketch and the free image from the Progressive Christmas Challenge at Lady Anne's Challenges to make this card. The image is from Stamp n Doodle called Carolling Trio and colored with Copics. I just love the expressions on the girls' faces. I paired the image with a sentiment from the Caroling Friends stamp set from Doodle Pantry. I used  a green doily that I found in my stash and some almost all green mistletoe paper I believe it's from Paper Studio (from Hobby Lobby) as the background. The sentiment is cut with a label punch from EK Success and to set that off I embellished with some green Stickles.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your day is a good one. Cold here and supposed to snow yet again. So far it has missed us. Where is spring?

Hugs,
Donna

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the image and I think the green is wonderful, will add a bit of Irish cheer next December! It will give you you a flashback moment:O)
hugs
Glenda

Joy said...

Just beautiful, love the image.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Athina said...

I love the layout of your card. Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge. We hope to see you back next month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...