Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More OWH cards

It's snowing is falling as I type but at least everyone is warm and safe inside for the night. We only have about an inch right now but we could get up to 5 inches overnight. I sure hope this is the last of winter. I am so ready for spring.
My cards tonight are ones I made for Operation Write Home and sent this past weekend.

This one is one of my favorites. The background stamp is Penny Black stamped in Memory Box white. I added some blue ric rac and some blue self-adhesive rhinestones. I love the image and it's another from my stash so I'm not sure where I got it. I colored the dog with Copics markers.
I am entering this card in the Outlawz Friday challenge: pets.

For this card I used the same Penny Black background stamp but in black. Another sentiment from my stash. The heart is colored with Copics. I embellished with some Gina K ribbon and some flower gems.
I am entering this card into these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. If you are in the path of the storm I hope you are safe and warm. Be safe out there.

Donna



12 comments:

Anne Fenton said...

I love both your card...great job...thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

sandybear76 said...

Love the cards! The puppy is so cute. We are just starting to get the snow now. I'm hoping for a snow day to play with my new stamps and finish a box to mail off to OWH. Not so sure we'll get the snow day but hoping.

Lorie said...

Those are fantastic cards for OWH Donna!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great cards- love the pup- and the 2nd card has the coolest sentiment on it! We had snow today - about 6-8 inches...it is pretty, but heavy and slushy out.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, both of these are fabulous. Love the background stamping.

sgc said...

Cute cards. Love the background stamping. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge.

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna your cards are great. Love the doggy, and the background stamp you have used. I think we dodge this last storm yeah. Sun is trying to come out now.

sammi said...

Great cards! Thanks so for stopping by! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us in our arch anything goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute! thanks for joining us at catch the bug!

RobinH said...

like that miss you card!
thanks again for the goodies from the last OWH blogging event, they arrived the other day

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cutet!! Thanks so much for joining our March Anything goes at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

Carolyn King said...

great cards Donna. That puppy is pulling at my heart strings:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...