Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lazy Day 3

Today was very cloudy with off and on drizzle. But I think we are due for heavier rain Saturday and Sunday. So I guess we'll see what an Hawaiian storm is like. We had a lazy morning and then walked the beach to the pier to the east.









We had lunch at the Shrimp Station and had some yummy shrimp. Tom bought a new Hawaiian shirt, a red one this time with a beautiful sunset design and we walked back to the cottage. We took a nap and then walked the beach to the west as far as we could. We explored a Japanese cemetery and then walked back to the cottage. Dinner tonight was pork chops on the grill and I did some laundry in the sink. Not too exciting today so I'll share some other pictures with you.

This was a flowering tree that we saw walking through Waimea this afternoon.




Here is our rental car adn the cottage we are staying in right now. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back with more pictures of kauai soon.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm enjoying your comments and pictures so much. A relaxing day is just fine. I adore the little cottage you are staying in and you did some of your own cooking...yum...pork chops.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the beautiful flowers- and it sounds like you are having a delightful time! Life is good : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...