Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ode to Doodle Pantry Part 1

You may remember that this is my last month as part of the Doodle Pantry Design Team. I have so loved my time on this team. Laurie's images and sentiments are so fun to work with and the wonderful team of women have been so inspirational to me. I'll really miss working with them all. So for the next few days I want to give you some projects made with Doodle Pantry images.

The Doodle Pantry image that I used was Stone Bridge Colored. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry So Endearing sentiments. I used a Sizzix embossing folder called Distressed Stripes and distressed the background paper with Memento Desert Sand ink. Both the flower border and the sentiment is punched from EK Success punches. The flower border was dotted with Ruby Slipper Stickles and Studio B Blue Glitter Blue. I added the cute bicycle clip.
I'm entering these challenges:
Thanks to Laurie and all the DT from Doodle Pantry who have meant so much to me over the last year and a half. I wish them all the best. Come back tomorrow for Part 2!

Donna

4 comments:

Stef H said...

this is stunning! fabulous image! they are soooooooooo gonna miss you!

hugs :)

Stephanie said...

What a cool card, thanks for playing bing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love that sentiment! That bike is so cute!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

(Gonna miss you at DP but I'll still visit your blog and enjoy your creations!!)

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab take on the sketch Donna and the bike is a great touch, I can see one bicycling across the bridge on an afternoon ride!Beautiful colours too!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...