Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Roses are Pink

My card tonight is for my sister and her husband for their anniversary. I was 14 when they got married and I was in the wedding. That was big for a 14 year old to be in a wedding. LOL!

I used the same embossing folder that I used with yesterday's birthday card from the Paper Studio. In the frame I used Spellbinders foliage dies and Gina K's A year of Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger. I masked the rose to get two roses together. The roses are colored with Copic markers. A rather CAS card.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Donna

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this gorgeous card- the roses just pop off the page! (You know I love pink too ). Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous! i never would have used green, but boy does it ever work! just gorgeous!

i was 14 when i was in my 1st bridal party too. it was scary - LOL.

hugs :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm really loving that embossing folder that you have been using...simple, but at the same times makes the card "pop"! I have those foliage dies but have only used the leaf.....I never new the larger could be so pretty as I see on you card. I need to get busy and try my dies. AGain, beautiful card and I bet you were a beautiful brides maid at 14.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Breathtaking card, Donna!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful embossing and the roses are so lovely. I also really like the Spellbinders foliage!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...