Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hedgehog Birthday

I've been a lazy blogger this week. I haven't had a lot of time to craft but I have a few cards that I have finished. The weather was nice today. Warm but cloudy and a bit rainy. It may be our last day of nice weather. Tomorrow night we have a winter storm watch. We are supposed to get more than a half of foot of snow. And some sleet and ice. I really don't mind the snow but I really dislike the ice. We'll see how good the weatherman can predict this.
I did a little decorating for Christmas but I need something for my office. I am hoping that I can find something in the boxes upstairs.
So my card tonight is a birthday card for a coworker. Very simple.
The hedgehog and the brick background are Penny Black. I colored the hedgie with Copics. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and embossed with black embossing powder. I am entering this card in the Hiding in My Craftroom challenge.
Hope your week is going well. If you are in the path of the storm stay safe and warm. Take care wherever you are.

Donna

4 comments:

Glenda said...

I do like this! Love the brick wall!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love this sweet little card. Is that a large background stamp from Penny Black? I mean, I'm sure she doesn't have digis and it's really cool! Getting ready to break down my craft room tomorrow...will still be able to visit blogs though.

Stef H said...

this is simply darling!

don't make me worry about you if you get that much snow!!!! i hope to not see snow until march. yeah, dreamer right? LOL.

we're under a cold spell tho, after hitting 60 yesterday! crappy weather!

enjoy the rest of your week!

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely too stinkin' cute! I love that brick background and the sentiment embossed over the top of it is fantastic.
Thanks so much for sharing this week at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...