Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Z Folds

So I think I've already said how I panicked last weekend when I found I needed 15more Christmas cards. I've already vowed to start in January next year to make sure I have enough. And my other resolution is make sure I do the inside at the same time. I always thought it was good to leave the inside empty so you could customize when it was needed. But I am usually in a hurry and wish I had the inside done so I am going to try to accommodate that notion in 2014. So the cards tonight were made pretty quickly. I made 6 of these but I only got a picture of 5 of them. LOL! I was addressing and sending too quickly.

These are Z fold cards and I used the same image and sentiment on each of them. The stocking image and sentiment was a freebie from Paper Crafting World. I cut the with Spellbinders rectangles, both the image and the backing. I just used scraps of paper that I had in my Christmas folder so this got rid of lots of my scraps. I am  entering these cards in:

That's it for tonight! Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to the weekend. Hope you are too.

Donna

10 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great image and love the Z-fold! A fun card and great to make them in many different colors!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love them and haven't done a Z fold in so long I now need a tutorial. Wow, you got more cards finished. I panic knowing I had one more to do...of course, I was half packed up and managed to rip so of my boxes open to get a few things..haha

Stef H said...

kudos to you my friend. this is by far craftier than I ever do... and they're fabulous!!!

hugs :)

Migdalia said...

They are all Fabulous!!!Super cute images!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

cuilliesocks said...

Great cards, love your stocking images and the design is super, thank you for joining us at CCAYR and good luck with the challenge, Kate x

Hazel said...

These are beautiful - thanks for sharing these for CCAYR December challenge to create a card with a Christmas stocking - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see them there too. x

Debbie said...

These are great!! You're so smart to make so many the same! Much faster!!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I just love when I can make something useful from my scraps. I always head there first before cutting into a new piece of paper!! These cards are great!!

I have Christmas card goals for next year, too. Good luck in meeting yours.

Thanks for entering our Christmas Challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Glenda Atkins said...


Wonderful work and done in such a short time span. Good for you and your goals sound a bit like mine. I am always behind come the festive season!
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...


Wonderful work and done in such a short time span. Good for you and your goals sound a bit like mine. I am always behind come the festive season!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...