Thursday, January 9, 2014

Guest Designer Week 2 at Outlawz

Happy Thursday! For week 2 of my guest designing for Outlawz Thursday, the theme is Hello/Good-bye, So I went more toward the good-bye and made a Missing You card for Operation Write Home.

The image is from Besties who is the Outlawz Thursday sponsor this month. I colored her with Copics (E00, YR00, R20, R27, B04, BG13, and BG15) and added Diamond Stickles to make her sparkle. The background is a new Spellbinder M Bossability that I just bought. I backed the image with the Spellbinders Hearts pendant. I added the sentiment (from Markies Finest Paper) on the ribbon and the pearls around the pendant and the corners of the card. I hope you will join is in this really easy challenge. I am entering this card into these challenges:
Hop on over the Outlawz and check out the hello/good-bye challenge. Hope to see you there. Thanks for stopping by today.

Donna

6 comments:

Glenda said...

What a cute image and you colored it to perfection. Well done!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Beautiful card, Donna! I love the embossing, and your coloring is gorgeous! I'm so glad your GDT at our Twisted Thursday challenge!

Pat (mspfd) said...

OMGosh, Donna, this is spectacular. Everything about this is over-the-fabulous. Awesome colors, design and texture!
Congratulations on your being nmws an Outlawz guest designer!

Pia S said...

Your card is so beautiful, and the blue color scheme adds to a great wintery look, which suits this image perfectly!
Thanks for your contribution as a Guest Designer over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday - you've done a great job!

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning! i have that die and rarely use it. i have alot of dies that i rarely use - LOL. i also need to start using my SLICE machine more.

rain and fog today with temps in the mid 30s. i'll take it tho i'm not featuring still walking on snow!!! i'll be glad when spring is here!

stay warm!

hugs :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the sparkle on the girl's outfit and the wonderful die cut circle.!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...