Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kitten Valentine

Sunshine was outlook today. It was a beautiful day. Not terribly warm but above freezing. So that was great! I spent most of the day with my daughter. We are working on her 'save the date' cards for her upcoming wedding. I think we will be really busy with wedding plans from now until September. I did get this card done yesterday.

I am really loving plaid paper lately. I think it gives the cards such a fun look. The image is From the Heart Digital Stamps. This is a freebie for this month. And if you play along you get the stamp for the next month. I used the sketch from the Wednesday Outlawz challenge. The several sentiments that I used are from a Simon Says stamp card kit. The die cut is a new set that I just purchased at Michaels on clearance called scalloped rectangles. I added a few buttons for embellishments. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you ad a great weekend and your week is off to an awesome start.

Donna

10 comments:

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Aw, she is so sweet! Your card image reminds me of one of my kitties! :)

Stef H said...

oooooooo a wedding coming! yep. you will be very busy and I sure hope you'll be taking lots of pictures as you progress to the date!

love this card! you are right... plaid works fabulously. I know jade would just love it too!

have a great week. weather is gonna be a rollercoaster ride... warm, cold, below cold. sheesh!

hugs :)

Sandy Palmer said...

What a sweet card! I am sure you will be quite busy trying to prepare for your daughter's wedding! How exciting!
Thanks for sharing this with us at Delightful Challenges, "use patterned paper"! :)

Sandra said...

Very cute card Donna!
I like this image very much and you paper is beautiful!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge.
Hugs,Sandra

Tamie said...

Very cute image! I love how you used the buttons on your card. Wonderful clean and simple layout. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with us at Creative Knockouts!

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute card! Love this little kitten!

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the papers and die cuts. Thanks for joining our Patterned Paper Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
Design Team
Delightful Challenge

Debbie said...

What a sweet kitty!!! I love your plaid paper, too!!
This scalloped rectangles set was on sale at both M's and ACMoore when I was in last week. I should have picked it up! Love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaah such a sweet kitty and I am loving the bright pink colours, fabulous Valentine card!
hugs
Glenda

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am always loving PINK : ) Your plaid behind the pink is fab! Sounds like a fun time planning a wedding : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...