Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hoppy Easter

Well last night was Christmas and tonight is Easter. LOL! I am into holidays this week. I owed a friend an Easter swap card so that's what I was trying to get done tonight. And I am really happy the way it turned out.

The bunny image is from Bugaboo Stamps. The sentiment and tulip paper are from Doodle Pantry. I colored the bunny with Copics (E33, E35, B29, RV02, and RV06). The border punch is Lacy Swirls by Martha Stewart. The frame is the same Spellbinder's frame that I used last night on my Christmas card. I distressed the sentiment with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. I popped the bunny up to give it some depth and added Fruit Punch Stickles to the bunny for texture.
Here's the inside of the card.

I used a few different Copics on the inside (Y13 and V15 and the two pinks from the bunny). And distressed the sentiment again with Squeezed Lemonade.

I am entering these challenges:
I've managed to pick up a cold somewhere or maybe allergies. I almost didn't go to work today but after I got there and got busy I was okay for the day. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon is my Diabetes Prevention Class. I wonder if I've lost more weight this week? Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my card.


4 comments:

Stef H said...

what a fabulous card! that bunny is just adorable and i love the colors you used!

a cold sometimes is easier to handle than allergies. hope it's nothing.

rain today but in the 50s. my muscles still ache. i'm going back to my old heartburn meds and see if changing to the new ones is what's causing my muscles to ache. if that doesn't work, i see the doc in 2 wks tho i think 2 wks won't show much of a result on the change. i just ache all over.

oh well. i probably need to get off my butt and move, move, move around more. at least with the sunshine i get to take puppy out to play with her for a bit. even she's gotten lazy - LOL - but she still loves her run and ball playing!

have a great week.

hugs ;)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- loving the DP- really- you printed it out... Love the Copic coloring too. The pop of pink behind the bunny is perfect : )

Virgo5 said...

Lovely Easter card, perfect flowery paper! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is so very cute! Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch #206! Please come and play again soon.
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...