Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back to Birthdays

July is a busy month for birthdays in our family and fortunately I had a few made ahead but I am about out so it's back to the birthday cards again. I needed a couple this week. Here's one that I used a new embossing folder on.

The fireworks is embossed and then I inked over each of the sparkles. I wish I had thought to add some Stickels before I sent it. I think I'll have to make another one and try the Diamond Stickels on it. The Celebrate sentiment is from Gina K. Ink is from Simon Says and Momento. I am entering this into the Through the Craftroom Door challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope the second half of your week will be fantastic!

Donna

3 comments:

Stef H said...

love this! i have a stamp like that. maybe i should get me the emboss folder! spectacular!

hugs :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is a great birthday card! Love how you inked up the embossing folder. Thought it was a stamp until I read your description. Have a great weekend!

Anne Fenton said...

Great Birthday card. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...