Monday, September 15, 2014

Thanks for the Happy Birthday

It's amazing to me how much the weekend took out of me. I am really tired. But today was my last day of vacation and also my birthday. My boys took me to dinner last night and this morning we took them back to the Indy airport and said goodbye. The house feels very empty and quiet now. But it was a good day. We got all the furniture moved back to our weekend place at Baby Creek and ate dinner out there. But it started raining so we came home and I got some crafting time. But before I show you my card tonight here are a couple more wedding pictures.

You can't really see that my DH is rather teary coming down the aisle. I was doing really well until I saw him trying to hold back the tears.

And here is the happy couple right before they walked the aisle as Mrs. and Mr. Jamison Thomas for the first time. I am looking forward to seeing what the photographer captured.

My son Dan's girlfriend brought me some new punches for my birthday this weekend. Thanks Meaghan! So I had to make a thank you using one of the punches.


The brown paper is actually lighter than the photo shows.The image is from Beccy's Place. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. The punch is an open arch pattern from EK Success. The embossing is the Victoria embossing folder. I added a chipboard heart colored with Copic Markers and added a few sequins.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. It looks like my Feedburner blogs are not sending me emails again. I wish I could figure out why it's so sporadic. Hope your week is off to a great start. Mine is!

Donna

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Happy Birthday Donna.
So much packed into a few days. Hope you can get back to normal and catch up on all the energy you have expended lately.
Such a pretty card. Great matching of colors.

Beccy said...

First of all... Happy Birthday Donna!
You did a great job putting your card together, I love the touches of blue you added. I also like the arch punch you received from your son's girlfriend, I think it would look great on a scrapbook page as well.
Cheers,
Beccy

Stef H said...

great pictures and awesome card!

happy, happy, happy birthday. i can't believe i missed it!!! i'm sorry. but i do wish you many happy blessings.

now you need a vacation just to rest!!! LOL.

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...