Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Happy Birthday

I found a spare fall image in my pile and decided to color it up. Unfortunately I couldn't find where I got this image so I don't know who to credit.

I colored the cute image with Copics. The background paper is from Lawn Fawn. I cut the sentiment from Simon Says banner die and added some fun fall ribbon. I love the way it turned out!

I am entering these challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today. I have to work on my MIL's Christmas cards this weekend. I usually give her handmade cards for her birthday. So that's my weekend project. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Donna

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this fun image- and have not seen it before- but loving your coloring. Love the ribbon you added too. Are you getting much color with the fall leaves? Ours are just beginning to change!

Glenda said...

This is such a cute birthday card! A scarecrow is a perfect image for this time of year!

Stef H said...

very fall-ish!

got my skylights done. had the one in the kitchen removed and a new one in the bathroom. can we say... major poor house!!! but at least i now have peace of mind thru the winter!

have a great weekend!

hugs :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cute image and a fun card! Hope all goes well with you. How was the wedding? Sorry I haven't been by to comment; had some computer problems.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Really cute card! The patterned paper goes perfectly with your cute image!! Great fall card! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next week, too!
Hugs
Darcy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...