Monday, November 10, 2014

It's a Cupcake Birthday

Happy Monday. We had beautiful weather today. The temps weren't too bad. I went for a long walk at lunch time. The temps are supposed to dip for the rest of the week. So I'll have to get my exercise inside. My next weigh in is on Thursday. Hope I at least maintained my weight. With holidays coming quickly it's going to be hard to hold it together. But at least I know how to get it back down if I do gain a few pounds. So onto my card tonight. I needed a birthday card for my BIL later this week. So here's his card.

The image is from Bugaboo. I used the Stella sketch to make the card. I used some Die-namics border dies and Spellbinders scalloped Oval. The image is colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I printed the plaid paper from a free fall plaid set but I don't know where I got it from. None of the paperwork that accompanies the set has the company name. So I am entering these challenges:
Hope your Monday has been great! Stay warm and comfy! And have a super week.

Donna

3 comments:

Stef H said...

i never use that border punch. go figure! this is fabulous!

i'm hoping to keep my 20lb wgt loss off over the holidays too. fortunately, my holidays are usually quiet as the kids "have their own life". i still want to lose another 20 and i'm willing to take it slow. fingers crossed.

i found that mirror image stamp in either michaels or hobby lobby years ago. the label on it says it's by RUBBER STAMPED or DELTA. you may have to check online.

after this morning's mild temps and rain, by noon we're supposed to be 10 + degrees colder and dropping. oy vey!

have a great day!

hugs :)

Tammy Miller said...

Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again soon.

BethieJ said...

CUTE Card!!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!!!
Hope you will join us again!
Have a GREAT day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...