Sunday, January 25, 2015

O'fish'ally Retired

Happy Sunday! It's time for another challenge over at the Outlawz CAS group. This week it's so easy! Anything goes in the CAS style. For my card I made a retirement card for a friend who is retiring.

My fish is from Elizabeth Dulemba's coloring pages. I colored it with Copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I die cut the sentiment with a tag die from a company that is no more. The waves were made with the Spellbinder's double scallop border die cut into pieces. I used some sequins for bubbles.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have some time to craft this week to play along at the Outlawz CAS group. I hope to be back with more cards today. I am looking for some crafting time after I clean up my space. Things need to be put away so I can find them again. LOL!

Hugs,
Donna


3 comments:

Stef H said...

i just LOVE the water here! how fabulous!

you so rock!

hugs :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love...I use to do a lot with her images. My husband is retiring in a few months...something for me to consider. I just love that image and what you did.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I know I commented already, but I still love this!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...