Sunday, February 1, 2015

CAS Sea Critters

Welcome to another Sunday CAS challenge at the Outlawz. I had fun with my card this week creating with a sea critter. Lots of different sea critters to choose from. Here's the one I picked.


The image is from Clearly Digi Stamps. Sadly they went out of business. You can now find it at DeeDee's Digis. I found this in my sample box and decided to use it. The image is pre-colored. I found the background paper in my stash and thought it was perfect. I cut the sentiment into a tag and inked the tag with a Peacock Feathers. The base of the card is kraft card stock. 

I am entering these challenges:
I bet you have a sea critter in your collection. I hope you will try the challenge and join in the fun. Happy Super Bowl Sunday. Who are you hoping will win? For me it's the Seahawks all the way. We will be driving home this morning so we can be at home for the big game. Stay safe and warm and hope the start of your week is awesome!

Donna


8 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Donna, this is such a darling card and I love how you made the water for the otter! Very creative. I just want to thank you for choosing to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time around. Good luck and I hope you're going to play again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

A fun card- love the image and your background is very cool too! Did you get hit by the big snowstorm??? It is beautiful here, but blustery and lots of drifting now.

Kathy S said...

Hey Donna, thanks for sharing this with us at Open-Minded Crafting Challenges No pink or Red. He is so cute. The paper is a perfect "watery" representation of his home.

crafty-stamper said...

love the cute otter and play on words sentiment and the water background is brilliant-Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
Carol DT x

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow such a lovely CAS style card, love the dps chosen go perfect with your adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Creative Knockouts
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love Love this CAS card. What perfect paper to go with the image. They were made to go together! Yum...girl Scout cookies. No one came to our door this year and have not seen them anywhere. Are they not out yet?

Aurelia Aurora said...

wooow such a cute card.. love it.. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 3rd challenge.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good luck ;)

hugs,
~RoRa

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering Open-Minded Crafting Challenges.

Kim
Open-Minded Crafting
{Craftisan Studios}
{Design Team Showcase}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...