Saturday, March 21, 2015

Get Your Happy On!

Welcome to another Outlawz CAS Challenge. Our challenge this week is happy! What makes you happy. Our sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs. The winner will receive five free images. Here's my card:


I used the FBD's image called All Bundled Up - Kid. I love Christmas and cold weather (within reason and for short periods of time). And I love to see little kids all bundled up to go out to play in the snow. This FBD image reminded me of my kids when they were little. That definitely brought a smile to my face. I used a scrap piece of paper to make the borders for the card. The image I colored with Copics and inked the edges with Mowed Lawn distress ink. I embellished the image with Diamond Stickles. The image is popped up on a Spellbinder's ornate tag die cut. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set. I hope you'll join us this week and tell us what makes you happy at the CAS Outlawz challenge.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Our surprise bridal shower went off great! She was totally surprised. And everyone had a wonderful time. The weather was absolutely beautiful! Tomorrow we are supposed to have similar weather. I hope you are having a sunny, happy weekend!
Donna

6 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is a lovely Christmas card! I love these fabulous colours and your image is just the cutest! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Stef H said...

this IS a very happy card!

so glad the shower went great. nice weather here tho tonite (late) and into tomorrow MAYBE 2" of snow. but that's ok. i'm sure it'll be the last til winter.

have a great week.

hugs :)

Patricia St Martin said...

Donna, Just a darling card. Love you edges and the colors are so bright. Your image is just daring. So cute and other card ready for next Christmas.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet card! I've got to say that I'm much happier to see snowflakes on your card than in my yard! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very fun card- I have great memories of my kids playing in the snow and making snowmen. I love the borders you added. Not loving the snow we are getting here tonight!

Helen said...

Awww...sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...