Tuesday, April 21, 2015

hello friend

Happy Tuesday! It was very windy today. I did go for a walk at lunch today and other than the wind the temps weren't too bad. At least the sun was mostly out. Lots of meeting today at work so the day went pretty quickly. I had another round of physical therapy this afternoon. Got a new exercise so I have a bunch of exercises to do now.
I got a chance to craft tonight. Here's my card.


The image and sentiment are from the stamp of the month from From the Heart Stamps called Hamlet Pigwit Being Shy. I colored Hamlet with Copics. The heart background paper is from my scrap box. I backed the layers with black card stock. I cut the sentiment into a banner and inked the edges with Stampin' Up! ink. I added some small hearts stamped around Hamlet and one on the sentiment.
I am entering these challenges:
I hope your week is going well! May your Wednesday be sunny and you have crafty time. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna



6 comments:

Imke said...

Very pretty Card, Donna. Like the monochromatic Colors and you´ve did a great Job with our Sketch and Twist this week @ and also our FREE Stamp of the Month April @ From the Heart Stamps.

Thanks for joining us !!

MaryH said...

Oh this is so cute & such fun. Love little Hamlet...we had friends who had a Vietnamese pig they named Hamlet (Hammie for short) who lived to a ripe old age, and thought he was a member of the family. This brought Hammie to mind! TFS

Unknown said...

How cute is this?? Love this little pig. Someone is going to love getting this card. Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Cindy- TTCRD

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so adorable. Loving the addition of the hearts and heart paper.

AJ Bodine said...

I've been seeing that little Hamlet guy around blogland lately and he's so adorable. You've colored him up so cute and I love your background papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

AJ ~ DT, Sentimental Sundays

Jo said...

So sweet, adorable in fact ;)
Thank you for joining in with our sketch and progressive SOTM challenges at FTHS
Jo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...